Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pictures!!






I've decided that it is Troy's computer and not blogger that is being dumb. I can normally copy and paste the pictures in the order that I want but it's just not working. I only uploaded the pictures you can actually tell what they are. The first picture is of her cute little feet, the second picture is the top of her head and you can see her little brain and her little fingers. She was sucking on her thumb! and the last picture is of her beautiful little profile!
I'm literally laughing out loud at myself. I used to look at my friends ultrasound pictures on facebook or on blogs and when they would leave captions like "look how cute he/she is!" I'd think to myself, "it looks like every other ultrasound picture I've ever seen." I guess you just have to wait until you have your own and then you can ooh and ahh over how cute their brain is or how perfect their little fingers are.
She sure is cute.
I am starting to sound like a mother. Yikes!








No comments:

Post a Comment