I'm SO over....
- aching feet
- aching back
- acid reflux
- feeling ginormous
- crappy sleep
- back acne
- body parts jabbing me (painfully) in random places
- braxton hicks
- wearing the same 4 outfits over and over
- feeling tired all the time
- always feeling much too warm
- people asking me every day "how are you feeling?" I get the gesture, it's nice and thank you but I feel fine enough to do whatever it is I'm doing. So please stop asking.
In other news, I had another doctors appointment today and everything still looks great. I still seem to be right on track with everything. However, my doctor did give me some pretty shocking news... like send me into mini panic attack mode, shocking.
She told me that once I hit 34 weeks which is a little less than 2 weeks away... IF I go in to labor they won't do anything to intervene to prevent me from giving birth. AAHH!!
I know that most likely I will not go in to labor at 34 weeks, but still it made me think... in 2 weeks I could have a baby! AAHH!!! We don't even have a crib yet! On the way back from our appointment I was a little panicky about how unprepared we are to have a baby in 2 weeks. Troy had to remind that I'm due in a little less than 8 weeks and not 2 weeks. Which made me feel a little better.
Until he said, "But just in case... you should probably pack your hospital bag."
Good grief. With all of this anxiety this news has caused me I'll probably send myself in to early labor.