Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

things.

Things I love in no particular order...


1. Troy...obviously and for a million and one reasons.
2. Omeprezole...you have changed my life.
3. Triscuits and cheese... an amazing combination.
4. Grey's Anatomy... we're like pb&j
5. Pb&j... mmm...
6. Laughing until I cry...or snort.
7. The cute old mexican man dressed up as the statue of liberty on 4th south and 4th-ish east. He is the happiest tax-statue-person-thing I've ever seen.... I wave to him every time.
8. ksl classifieds
9. Ghosthunters...but not GHI.
10. Ben and Jerry's Smore icecream.
11. The cutest 3 year old who knows the words to Black Eyed Peas "Ima be"
12. Space heaters
13. Other people doing my hair.
14. The letter 'A' written across a test or paper.
15. cool people.

thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment