Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free time

This week is my spring break. And with NO homework and NO school I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. Today I did the dishes that hadn't been done in I won't say how long... that took a big chunk of time since we have no dishwasher, i sorted through our huge pile of mail, took out the recycling and the garbage, washed our sheets, and read about 20 posts of this blog (and consequently got a little emotional), then showered and went to work.

tomorrow I will fold all of our laundry, dust, clean the bathroom and mop. I'm most dreading the laundry folding... there is a lot of laundry. Oh the crazy life I lead! [insert sarcasm here]

so much for a spring break! MTV should come over to my house! I'd show them all how to have some good clean fun! ...yes...lame pun intended.

mtv... eat your heart out.
photo courtesy of here

1 comment:

  1. I read the stakers blog all the time and she always brings tears to my eyes...

    ReplyDelete