Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 goals

Troy and I decided it would be good to have goals for this year. So while we were in the car on our way to Layton Hills Mall on Saturday we came up with these...

Leslie & Troy's 10 goals for 2010

1. Get sealed
2. Build Troy's bike
3. Be healthier (in general)
4. One fruit/vegetable with EVERY meal.
5. Run a 5k and 10k
6. Make and stick to budgets
7. Beat Mario Galaxy
8. Get my mom married
9. Be full tithe payers
10. Find Leslie a big girl job

These goals are stuck up on the fridge for all to see. And to remind us...

One of my goals is also to graduate. But that would make 11 goals and 10 goals for 2010 just sounded better...

25 more days until the Brand New concert!...


If looks could really kill,
then my profession would be staring.
Please know we do this cause we care
and not for the thrill.
Collect calls to home
to tell them that I realize
that everyone who lives will someday die
and die alone.

--"I will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light," Brand New

No comments:

Post a Comment