Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pic-chas!

So... I know I just said I have zero time in my post yesterday...But my teacher never uploaded the assignment she said she was going to. Either that or I am completely blind it is no where. I swear. My husband is gone basketball-ing with his amigos and I here I sit alone and bored and should probably read a text book but I decided to upload pictures that have been on my camera since Thanksgiving instead...en-JOY!


After the Thanksgiving 5k we ran and Troy's patchy handle bar mustache he grew just for race

The 'stache after he shaved the handle bars off. He sported it about 10 minutes before it creeped me out.

Our teeny little christmas tree all lit up!

He's going to kill me for posting this... let's not tell him :)

After Mara and Jae's wedding. I forgot my camera so this is the extent of the pictures from their wedding event!

Brand New is in TWO DAYSSS!!!

lyrics from one of my top 3 fave songs...

I'm slowly bringing you down from the Heavenly gates
Now I'm drowning in the flood I made
Well explain myself to me on the other side
I'll watch from Heaven when I die
"At the Bottom," Brand New




No comments:

Post a Comment