Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

work work work!

It's only like 10am ish Saturday morning and my weekend already sucks. I have been/will be husbandless all weekend :( My great and stupendous husband is working ALL FREAKIN WEEKEN...D. I'm sorry I wanted it to rhyme.... He has 3 jobs! 1-2-3! Granted it's only 1 full time job, one is seasonal but the "season" is like 6-7 months long (Jr. Jazz and it just started... lame), and the other one is random work he does with the Church Office Building catering, he does it every conference and usually at least once or twice more during the year. I'm really grateful that he works so hard for me it just sucks that come conference weekend I barely see him. This being our 3rd conference together I should be used to it but I'm not. He worked his regular job yesterday at 8am and got off early at 1pm and went straight to the Church Office Building and didn't get home until 9:30 and then had to wake up and leave at 3:40am to be back to the church office building by 4am...and will come home at 9:30pm and do it all over again tomorrow. L-A-M-E.

I miss him and his gross camera faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment