Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doctor, Doctor! Give me the news!

So I am over the flu. Or whatever the crap it was that I had...sort of. I didn't officially stop throwing up until late Saturday night/Early Sunday morning depending on how you look at it. But since then I've been feeling really nauseated especially when I eat. And there have been several times when I thought I might throw up once again but luckily have not. My mother and my husband both have thought this is rather quite strange so they forced me to go to the doctor. Several people have told me they think I'm pregnant. I did have one day where I freaked out and also thought this...but I'm not convinced. So I went to my doctor today to figure out why I'm feeling this way. His conclusion.... drum roll....not pregnant. Well I mean not 100% for sure he didn't give me a test or anything but I'm going to side with him. I don't feel pregnant. Not that I know what that feels like but I just don't. And I'm on birth control (which I know isn't fool proof) but pretty darn effective! I'll just wait for my body to either confirm or deny this assumption next week.

Anyways...

From everything I told him he says it's probably 1 of 2 things....

1. I have gall bladder problems

2. I'm developing peptic ulcer disease

Both of which sound awful. He thinks i'm probably developing peptic ulcer disease (awesome, right?) Because my symptoms coincide better with that... nausea, bloating, vomitting and my favorite of all, burping a lot! It's so gross. Plus, since...my whole life sometimes I'll randomly wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm going to vomit (or actually do) with no sign of the flu or any flu like symptoms. Which apparently is common because of the laying down while you're digesting or something. I don't know. He told me to see how it goes over the next couple of weeks and if it gets worse or stays the same they'll prescribe antacids for me and I may even have to have a camera go down my throat...yuck.

so no babies! just ulcers...
at 22...
I'm not sure which is worse...



No comments:

Post a Comment