Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inventor

I'm feeling rather ambitious today. I'm not sure why...probably because I've had time to rest and relax today. Troy and I barely got to see each other this week because we've both been so busy! And this weekend has been jam packed as well! Friday I worked an 11 1/2 hour day..that was a long day. Then Saturday Troy worked an 11 hour day as well. Today we both decided we just wanted to rest and actually BE with each other so we ditched church and have laid around in our PJ's all day! it was great until about 2pm when I started getting antsy from lack of activity. So I made us go out for a walk to Millcreek Junior High where we "played" football. It was more "see if we can make it passed each other to the 10 yard line" needless to say I didn't make it to the 10 yard line once.

Back to ambition...I want to open my own business! Don't ask me what I want to do though. I have no idea, I just think it would be great. I think I'm feeling this way because I have regenerated enough to think passed homework and work AND because I'm scared I'll never graduate at the rate I'm going...so I need a back up plan in case no one wants to hire me because I become a college drop out.

I just need to invent something cool. and then KA-POW! I'll be rich and famous and all of y'all will be name droppin "I knew her before she was famous."

No comments:

Post a Comment