Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I wrote him

Remember how I told you guys that Troy and I wrote "Adam West" joking about his rude comment and then asked "How is California?"

Well, Adam West wrote back. Saying something stupid about me again. And completely ignoring our California question. Which only some how confirms even more to me that this "Adam West" is in fact X. I think that if Adam West is some weirdo stranger who likes to add strangers on facebook make fun of their wives and pretend they are "old friends" then he would go along with the California story...Saying at least SOMETHING about California. Like "it's great." Or "I don't live there." I could be wrong. I've never been in this situation...

Troy didn't want to give X the satisfaction of anything. Troy is obviously the bigger person in this situation. But I've seriously been the bigger person for almost 2 years! And I'm just plain annoyed. So I got on my very own facebook account and wrote "Adam West." Tell me what you think....

X-
You are pathetic. I don't know what you are thinking still hanging around. We've been broken up for almost TWO YEARS. I've tried to be nothing but cordial with you. You have issues. So stop calling. Stop texting. Leave my friends alone (i.e. Michelle). Leave me alone. Leave Troy alone. Even if you ever SINCERELY feeling like apologizing (unlike your last phone call)...DON'T. Because I don't want to talk to you. Ever. If you were sincere you'd be gone by now. I don't care what you are doing with your life. I will never call your "business line." I don't care if you become the next Bill Gates and I end up living on street. I will never ask myself "What if?" I am the happiest I have ever been. Not even you can take that away from me. So go away. Grow up. Stop acting like a complete psycho and do something with your life.


So? What do you think??? I wanted to tell him off without sinking to his level. I had very VERY many choice words to say. Yet, I refrained.

Why do I get the odd feeling that I may have just opened Pandora's Box? Suppose it's too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment