Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

meh

So I think I might die of exhaustion. I'm so sick of studying for stupid stupid tests! I have 2 tests tomorrow. and a paper due on Friday. BLEH. I need sleep and I need a shower. Neither of which I really want to do. Maybe I'm just a completely gross person but I really hate showering. It's so annoying why can't I be clean and smell good all the time?

I wish troy would get back from basketball already...i miss him.
total amount of time I've seen him today: about 45 minutes. Around 20 minutes this morning before I left for school at 6:50am. And again for about 25 minutes between the time he got home and left for basketball. 45 minutes in the past 15 hours? that is sad. And we'll probably go to bed in about an hour. So I'll see him for about 2 hours in a 24 hour day...lame. I sure do like him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment