Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stalker

Before I start this post I must first say that I know about stalking. I am a self proclaimed creep. I am a Facebook stalker a blog stalker and on rare occasions if I'm really bored a myspace stalker. I don't really ever stalk with a purpose I just look at all the people I went to high school with or knew..or know from somewhere. HOWEVER...

I'm pretty convinced Troy and I have a stalker. Like an actual super creepy stalker. And I think that stalker comes in the form of my ex-boyfriend. Here's why...

Let's first give back ground. The stalker we will call X. X and I dated for a year and half. We talked very seriously about getting married. Looked at rings. Had a date (a very far off in the distance date) I started looking at venues...blah blah blah. Then I went WTF? what am I doing? I can't marry this guy. We are completely incompatible. our relationship was bad. We weren't always the nicest people to each other. We were drama. and that's all I will say. so i broke up with him in November of 2007. Needless to say he didn't take it very well. He kept finding ways to weasel in to my life. And my guilty conscious let him for a while.

In march of 2008 I met troy and basically became smitten for life. Yet that darn X kept trying to weasel back in. Like one time he got in a car accident. He calls me bawling (he cried a lot) saying there was no one else to get him. What was I supposed to do? I have a heart. Only to find out later he just wanted to see me. Then in June shortly after the car accident incident. I told him I wanted him out of my life forever. I wanted Troy and I to be serious and in order for that to happen he had to be gone. He was cool about it. I finally thought he was gone....

Then in October after 4 months of no communication he randomly shows up at my house just to say hi.

A few weeks after that he starts calling. ALL THE TIME. I never answer. One day I left my phone at home and I had 17 missed calls from him. 17! not to mention 5 text messages and 2 from his sister asking me to call him. I get on my email and i have 3 emails from him as well! So I agreed to talk to him to get him to stop calling, emailing, texting, etc...before he made another house visit. I told him I would only talk to him over MSN I didn't want to talk over the phone or in person. So we talk and he wants to be friends again. I say no. Troy and I started talking marriage. And a friendship between X and myself wouldn't be right. He then proceeds to call me every name in the book and signs off MSN.

some time after the MSN incident he starts texting me gross things. I ignore him. He goes away.

a month or 2 after that he starts texting me again saying he knows I have some of his stuff and wants it back and he'll come get it if he has to and is just plain rude. I know what he's talking about so I immediately take it to his grandma's house who lives a few blocks from me. Text him and say. "it's at your grandmas." He then proceeds to say all of these rude things to me about me cheating on him blah blah blah. I keep ignoring him until he says something that just sends me over the top and I write back (i still remember it exactly) "Stop acting like you are so innocent you cheated on me too. Get over yourself. Leave me alone." He got the reaction he wanted...he keeps texting me. I ignore him again. Troy finally gets off work and I show him the texts. So now troy gets involved and texts him to please leave me alone. more texting happens and suddenly X is threatening Troy and saying that he has been taking steroids and now has 36in biceps...I don't know about you guys but 36 inches is bigger than around my waist. SEE HOW CRAZY HE IS? When i broke up with him he was 6'5" and 180lbs...no way in hell his arms are/were ever/will ever be that big.

a month after that X runs in to Michelle's ex boyfriend Ben. Ben gives X Michelle number and he starts texting her asking why am I getting married. That was around April ish maybe?

I hadn't heard from him forever and I thought maybe he was finally done. We'd been broken up for 21 months. As recently as AUGUST....I get a phone call from a number I don't recognize. With a weird area code. I answer. it's X calling to apologize about being a douche bag. Saying he's happy for me. a bunch of BS if you ask me. He didn't sound sincere in his apology at all. Telling me to call him any time. (yeah right). I finally think maybe he is done. UNTIL...

yesterday.

a few days ago Troy gets a friend request on facebook from an Adam West. This Adam doesn't have a picture. Troy thinking "well maybe I do know him or maybe Leslie knows him" so he adds him back. A few days later this Adam person writes a comment on one of Troy's pictures. That just happens to be a picture of the 2 of us. The comment is rude. It is about me. And said things that a stranger would not know. Troy showed me the comment and then we deleted it. My guess...it's X. I would not put it passed him to make a fake facebook just so he could keep tabs on us. I'm sure there is a possibility that it could just be some weird coincidence. But I just get this weird feeling it is not. We wrote him a message back joking about his rude comment (like troy and this Adam west were old friends) and then wrote "how is California?" Which is where X is apparently currently living according to his surprise phone call last month.

I will keep you updated on the stalker thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment