Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Isabel: 10 months

Izzie,

My oh my! What a busy little girl you are! It seems you are every where these days. Crawling and climbing all over the place. You climbed up on the couch when me and your dad weren't looking and completely surprised us! We hadn't put you up there! You are constantly getting in to things and love pulling tissues from the tissue box and laundry out of the basket. You also love looking at yourself in our big giant closet mirror. It's really helpful when I'm trying to get ready in the morning. I just plop you down in front of it while I decide on an outfit and you are completely content.

Your taste buds are starting to get more refined and you no longer just gag down food that isn't your favorite. You will spit it out or knock the spoon out of my hands. You love Cheerios and especially yogurt. I can no longer eat a yogurt by myself. You whine and moan and throw a fit until I give you bite after bite.

You are really silly. You love to try and bite peoples noses. You think it's hilarious! With the weather getting really cold we bought you a big purple puffy coat. You aren't too fond it. As soon as you put it on you get really stiff and just stare at us like, "can I be done now?". You had your first Halloween! It was pretty uneventful. We stayed home and gave out candy since we all had been sick. However, you were the cutest little skeleton around!

You finally got your first tooth! And your second one looks as if it will pop through any day! You've been really good with teething. It doesn't seem to bother you too much {thank goodness!}. I also am starting to think you might be a lefty. I had my suspicions when you first started grabbing things but now it's become more apparent how much you use your left hand! I think it will be interesting to see what happens as you get older!

I can't believe you are 10 months already. I remember those first few sleep deprived weeks when I wondered how I would ever make it through this first year and suddenly this first year has almost come and gone. You are growing up much too fast. We love watching you grow and learn new things. I wouldn't be surprised if by next month you've learned to stand up on your own with out holding on to anything. You are already experimenting with letting go of whatever you are holding on to. You are so fun and the perfect addition to our family! We love you!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment