Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

one year pics!

Izzie had her pictures taken by the amazing Paige Davis for her first birthday. Check out Paige's website if you haven't already. She is stellar and you should hire her. You will also see Izzie's picture as a link to visit the website. My daughter is just that adorable.

We got some great ones. But if you've ever met my darling child you know that if she doesn't know you she gets shy and just stares at you. She made Paige and I work for the cute smiley shots.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Please don't copy them {as in ctrl + c kind of copy}. I shrunk the images and everything. She's all mine and I'd like her to stay that way :)


It got a little rough for her towards the end. She was a great sport though.

Love you bizzie!

5 comments:

  1. can't get over how cute she is!!!! ps. there is an html code you can add to your blog that disables "right-click" by visitors. That way no one can copy your images! Let me know if you're interested and I'll email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are to die for! Happy one year to your sweet baby girl. One is such a big birthday for her & you. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! She looks so much like her mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is gorgeous and those photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete