Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

monday musings

I love Vick's Vapor Rub. Seriously I think it belongs on the 10 most awesome things invented list {if there is such a thing}. I love it because when Izzie is coughing in the middle of the night I can just rub some on her chest while she's sleeping without waking her up BEFORE her cough wakes her up.

I've been going through some serious sugar withdrawals lately. I give in every time. Fail.

Each new stage Izzie goes through gives me anxiety. I'm always afraid I'm doing something wrong.

Anyone have any tips for the best way to wean a bottle loving baby from her bottle?

These black bean burgers are delicious. You really need to try them. I hadn't made them in a while and I forgot how good they are.

I've been a total slacker lately. A slacker of many things.

I really need to post about Izzie's birthday but I just have had no desire. I hate uploading pictures... it takes forever.

Parenthood
is my new favorite TV show.

I'm so tired but I don't want to go to bed even though I have to get up early.

I really need to get back on the healthy eating train.

Speaking of eating... I'm starving but it's 11:40pm so I shall refrain.

I've had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch every day for the past week. I forgot how delicious they were!

I just realized Troy is reading my post over my shoulder good thing I didn't write anything scandalous ;)

Ok I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. my goodness, you stay up later than me! and you have a child! crazy girl ;) the healthy eating train is knocking at my door as well...rec center workout sometime? yes please.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love parenthood!!! It's the best show ever, I'm glad you discovered it! And Les, I'm sure you're a fantastic mom!!

    ReplyDelete