Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hey You! Yeah You!

Do you like food? Do you like cooking? Or do you despise cooking but do it anyway as a means to get food? If you meet any of the above criteria then you should check out Husband Approved Food! One of my very best friends Mallory and I decided that since we love cooking and sharing recipes that maybe we should try out this whole recipe blog thing together. We're still in the works on design and such but there are three whole recipes on there right now! Tasty recipes too! So go give us a visit at Husband Approved Food! Leave a comment, follow us! I'll pay you back in blog love! Go do it right now!!

1 comment:

  1. aaaaah! I just looked at your new cooking blog and i LOVE it! you better believe I'm gonna be a follower! I already posted a link of facebook! you and mallory are just too dang cute! maybe your blog will inspire me to be more healthy!

    ReplyDelete