Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Troy!

It's this sexy man's birthday today....

{This is an old picture from Thanksgiving 2009 it just makes me laugh}

I'm so glad he was born 26 years ago today! In honor of his birthday I've decided to share with you 26 things you may not know about my awesome husband!

1. He's the biggest sports nerd I've ever met.
2. He's obsessed with Oregon Duck Football
3. He loves mountain biking (that's actually what he's doing right now!)
4. His favorite color is green
5. His favorite bands are Thrice, Rise Against and Say Anything
6. He hates mushrooms
7. He's really good at football
8. He likes to play golf
9. He watches ESPN on all.the.time.
10. His favorite food is italian
11. He says I-talian and I think its weird
12. His favorite donuts are the white cake donuts from Dick's Market
13. He's the 4th of 5 children
14. He's originally from Oregon
15. He had the unique opportunity of being able to serve in 3 different countries while on his mission (U.S., Venezuela, Chile)
16. He's fluent in spanish
17. He's really close with his family
18. His middle name is Dennis
19. He likes watching Jersey Shore
20. He loves to go fishing
21. When we go camping he loves to go out and find {huge} dead trees and knock them over to make fire wood
22. He's really easy going
23. His favorite meal that I make for him is baked ziti
24. If he could go anywhere in the world he'd go to the Caribbean
25. He's really indecisive
26. He has a really cute wife and daughter :)

I love you Troy! Thanks for being born! You are such an amazing husband and father! Izzie and I are so blessed to have you in our lives!

1 comment: