Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

new project in the works!

I'm so excited I can barely stand it! My husband is picking up this today....




I've been searching for the right dresser with doors in the middle FOREVER. This beauty is going to be the new home for our TV and DVD's. This way little baby fingers can't pull DVD's off the shelf or press buttons. Now that she's a roller she's already rolled her way over to our current cheap glass TV stand and tried pulling things off.

I just can't decide what color to paint it. Definitely not black. I hate dusting. I'm kind of wanting to go with a grey and yellow color scheme for our living room...

so maybe something like this...

{source}

or this...

{source}

or this...

{source}

or maybe this...

{source}

or maybe this, this, this or this.

What should I do???

2 comments:

  1. I love love love re doing furniture! I am at our thrift store at least once a week scoping out new tables & chairs. I have a really pretty mustard yellow that I re did a dresser in. I use it in my family room as a side table. I have a picture of it somewhere on my blog. So so fun! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete