Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

more pictures

Since I have a very rare moment of silence I wanted to post while I could. Izzie is either getting colic or I think me eating dairy doesn't agree with her. She's been a very unhappy baby the last few days and it breaks my heart when she cries. Luckily she has started to sleep a little longer at night which helps the sometimes hours of crying during the day a little easier. I got the disc from Paige and here are a few of my favorite pictures of her! Enjoy!
















Oh is my baby cute or what?

4 comments:

  1. yes, yes, she is possibly the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree...adorable!!!!!

    Perfect!

    She looks just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her already! she is such a beautiful baby. Leslie you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so perfect! I can't wait to see her! Also, I'm glad to have you back in the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete