Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Help

Today I am blogging with a baby on my belly. I love that these days I can say ON and not in my belly. My poor little girl has not been feeling well. I can hear her stomach gurgle with gas and everything I've tried to help relieve it has not worked. The only way I can get to her to sleep is resting on my stomach. Which I love but really inhibits any ideas of productivity I may have had.

I'm mildly lactose intolerant, but a terrible lactose intolerant person. Dairy is definitely my favorite food group and I haven't given it up...ever. I think the uh...effects... bother my husband more than they do me.

Today I'm starting for one week (longer if it works) a completely dairy free diet. Which I'm completely and terribly depressed about. I'm just hoping (and also selfishly hoping dairy isn't the cause) this will help Izzie feel better. I literally eat cheese and yogurt every day. I really can't think of much of anything I eat that doesn't have dairy...

I need food ideas. Preferably easy to fix. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment