Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Seeing red.

Work and school have been HECTIC for troy and I this week. As usual we barely got to see each other. We went to the Jazz game on Saturday and bought matching Boozer jerseys (jersies?). He's my favorite player despite the fact that everyone hates him. Our section won the loudest/rowdiest section of the night. Which basically meant that we got showered in confetti and nothing else. Unfortunately the Jazz LOST. I was crushed and in a bad mood for the rest of the night.

I've been rockin' my glasses all day today.


because this morning I woke up with this...

it hurts and I have no idea how I did it.

I've burst a blood vessel in my eye one other time when I had bronchitis and I coughed so hard the vessels in my eye burst. This is a mystery burst and is pretty painful but lucky for me you can't really see it unless you look really closely because it's so high up on my eye.


2 comments:

  1. Gross!!! That looks worse than the last time, if I remember right. Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's a big one. i got one too when i got sick, but yours is bigger, you win.

    ReplyDelete