Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Drum roll please...

I have some super exciting and awesome news for all of you!

This is long awaited.

I can't wait to tell you.....


I am....



......


................


.............................



are you getting excited yet???

.....



.........




..............


..............


The new race director for the rec center!!!

Best news ever!! I've been working hard for several months now to get this new position and they just told me yesterday that I got it! I'm super stoked! Did you think I was pregnant? I was hoping I tricked you with my tomfoolery. Definitely not pregnant.

And you are now warned that from here on out 5 times a year I am going to bug ALL of you to come volunteer for races.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Leslie! And I seriously did think you were pregnant when I was reading it on the newsfeed thing....so I clicked on it to see... and youre not. But this is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot!! So glad you got it, you totally deserved it! Congrats chica.

    ReplyDelete