Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I can tell you the exact day Izzie changed from a baby to a toddler. It was 4 days ago on her 13 month birthday. I mean it, I knew it just by the way she was acting. She was so whiny and getting in to ev-er-y-thing. And I thought this is it... here comes my toddler. And it's true. It hasn't been the same since. My little 13 month old stink bug still isn't walking. It still freaks her out. But she can crawl like nobody's business. I'm not too worried about her not walking yet. She'll do it when she's ready.

She can say, hi, bye, dada, mama, uh uh and she makes a barking type sound when she sees a dog. It's not really a bark... she just makes a really distinct sound when she sees a dog.

She loves animals. She pats her legs to try and get them to come to her. It's so cute.

Just yesterday she learned where her toes are. I can say "Izzie where are your toes?" and she can point to them.

She'll give you hugs and pat your back and say, "awww"

And some time within these past four days she's learned how to crawl up on to the couch. Nothing is safe anymore.

She's been doing this for awhile but if you say "yay!" She'll clap her hands.

If she's doing anything she's not supposed to do... like say playing with the toilet brush... she'll say "uh uh" and shake her whole body side to side. She can't shake her head no yet. She she just shakes her whole body. It's pretty funny.

If she likes whatever she is eating she'll really loudly say "umm umm yumm" and then lick her plate.

And the not so fun things... if she gets mad at you for taking something away, or if you aren't paying attention to her like she wants she'll bang her head on the floor. I'm not sure how to get her to stop doing this. I've been trying to ignore it. Oh and I think we might have a biter on our hands. Sometimes she bites too. Oy vey.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad though. Oh well. I love watching her grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment