Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

hair today, gone tomorrow

I am by no means a hair stylist but I sure do love cutting Troy's hair. He lets me do whatever I want. Troy's latest 'do is inspired by my cousin's little boy Wilson. Since I have no little boy to give a mohawk to... I improvise.

presenting Troy's mohawk....


I mean I don't think he delivers the same cuteness effect that Wilson does. It does however, suit him quite well.

I also had a very good hair day the other day. I took a picture of it just to document it. Usually whenever I try to curl my hair I look like the love child of Shirley Temple and Orphan Annie. I must have skipped the doing hair spurt during puberty. I've been practicing curling my hair during nap times. So forgive me but I'm just really impressed with myself.

I tried to curl my hair like this again today because troy and I are going on date. It's not as bad as love child but not nearly this good. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look beeUteeful! Your hair is so pretty! Troy's hair looks cool, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete