Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Nursey

I realized that I had promised a few people that I would post picture's of Izzie's nursery when it was finished. And it was finished months ago... Sorry!

I had these birds custom made to match her room.

My amazing friend Michelle made this diaper basket to match!

The changing area

My sister in law sewed all of the bedding


I also made felt bird mobile that was inspired by this but I didn't want to spend that kind of money. And mine only cost me $10 to make! I really love how everything turned out. As usual everything looks better in person. I love that no one else has anything like it and I designed it all myself. I feel pretty proud. I'm still looking for the perfect vinyl tree (at the right price) to put on the boring white walls.

4 comments:

  1. les, it all is so cute! i love it, and like you said you are the only one with this bedding and decor -- which is awesome. so so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birds! And the bedding is pretty stinkin' cute! I love it! I'm totally jealous! The tree sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birdies are to. die. for. Great job with her nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very talented! good job momma!!!

    ReplyDelete