I've never been tagged before... I feel like the cool kid in school. Thanks Sarah!
4 shows I watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy - I've been obsessed since season uno
2. Teen Mom- I love other peoples drama
3. Jersey Shore- My guilty pleasure and Troy's too. We laugh at the stupidity.
4. Top Chef- I want to be a chef. I looove cooking.
4 things I'm passionate about...
1. Singing- I'm not the greatest but I love how it makes me feel when I do
2. My little family- I love them so
3. Cooking- If only I had more time and more $ for all things I want to cook!
4. being a good mom and wife
4 phrases I say a lot...
1. boo- I say this whenever I think something is lame
2. I love you, have a good day, be safe- I say this to my husband every day as he walks out the door
3. You are the prettiest baby in the whole world!- I really can't even count how many times I say this a day. But have you seen my daughter?? I don't think I say it enough :)
4. You're a bum- it's practically a term of endearment for my husband.
4 things you've learned from the past...
1. mistakes make us who we are
2. stuff happens
3. time heals everything
4. always tell the people you love how much you care. You never know if it could be the last time you see them.
4 things I did yesterday...
1. made a delicious bruschetta
2. cleaned poop out of 3 outfits from 3 separate blow out diapers
3. took a nap
4. did the dishes
4 places I would love to visit...
1. Italy- the mecca of Italian food (duh). I should have been Italian.
2. Greece- it looks so beautiful
4. New York
4 things I'm looking forward to...
1. watching Izzie grow up
2. Troy's graduation
3. buying a house
4. Troy coming home
4 things I love about spring...
1. tree blossoms
3. flip flops
4. longer days
1. Lisa Manning
2. Heather Barclay
3. Mallory Moon
4. Shelly Ellis