Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Month Seven

I've been in my seventh month and my third trimester for a whole week now. Other than I feel huge and my wardrobe selections are really starting to dwindle I feel great for a pregnant woman! Well I am getting pretty uncomfortable. I would be lying if I said I feel 100% great. Apparently my round ligaments hate being pregnant. They're pulled and tired and painful. I had a doctor's appointment last wednesday where my awesome doctor Dr. Holmes informed me my pubic bone is spreading. Gag me! That happens?? Which she told me can be very painful to some people. You are looking at the lucky some!

I'm just not looking forward to getting bigger and more uncomfortable. I already feel like a whale. 11 more weeks!


Here I am at 29 weeks (7 months)

And look who found her camera!! Now I just need to find the charger...

And on my camera I found this awesome picture of me at 5 months...and I thought I looked pregnant...ha!
My butt totally fills out those pants now. I have a butt for the first time in my life!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute lil prego lady! congrats to you chica!!! almost done and then you get to hold ur little girl!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! but also, you look gorgeous all pregnant! i know it sounds weird, but enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, you are pretty much the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete