So I've made it to my sixth month of pregnancy! Less than 30 days and I'll be in my third trimester...yikes! By request I'm put up a couple of pictures of my baby bump. I finally think that I look pregnant and not just fat and I think that it helps that complete strangers having started asking me when I'm due. Sorry they're just cell phone pictures taken in mirrors. When I actually remember to take pictures of my bump it's when I'm home alone.
So far in this pregnancy...
- I get dandruff and acne on my shoulders (yeah I'm attractive!)
- I crave chocolate but not plain chocolate. Just chocolatey things like brownies!
- I'm obsessed with mayonaise. I don't eat spoonfuls of it or anything but I like it a lot!
- I also went through a tomato phase.
- My weight gain is right on track but believe me when I say the numbers on the scale are starting to stress me out.
- She kicks like crazy!
- I wake up every morning at 6am needing to pee.
- Working even a 4 hour shift on my feet exhausts me and my feet have started swelling.
- I have crazy dreams
- During the first trimester I threw up while brushing my teeth at least 50% of the time. I gagged 100% of the time.
- I haven't gotten to experience the "fuller, thicker" hair everyone raves about during pregnancy. I lose just as much hair in the shower now as I did before I was pregnant.
- However, hair has grown around my belly button...yet even more evidence of my attractiveness.
and we're pretty set on a name....
Isabel Susann Jackson
We plan on calling her Izzie. If you know me pretty well then you know I may or may not have taken the name Isabel from Grey's Anatomy... (I know, I know I'm obsessed but it's such a pretty name). And Susann is a combination of our mom's names. Susie + RaeAnn = Susann