Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

2 1/2 weeks

I can't sleep again. I get married in 2 1/2 weeks. CRAAAAZYYY! Troy and i spend every waking moment of our free time together. So when it's time to go to bed and part ways...it sucks. I can't sleep. I'm excited it's so close though! I just have a few more details and i think we'll be set! Just please...SERIOUSLY pray for good weather. It's been raining insane crazy lately. I'm pretty sure I live in a desert...but we must be in monsoon season or something. it's nuts! Stupid unpredictable utah weather.

In really super great news: I GOT AN A ON MY RESEARCH FINAL! and an A- on my research paper. i pretty much rock. I'm pretty confident I'll be getting a good grade in that class (the class i thought would be my hardest) I never got anything lower than a B+ on anything in that class.

In super sucky news: apparently my Survey of Jazz teacher had a typo in the syllabus and I missed my last jazz performance I had to go to for my last jazz report. Awesome. it's not even my fault. So I think the class that I thought i would do my BEST in is actually the class i'm going to do my worst in. sucks. So I'll probably end up with like a C in that class my freaking intro lower division class and around an A- in my upper division really hard class. Something is wrong with this picture.

Random Ranting: If you do not want to work...QUIT YOUR FREAKING JOB! Don't call me 2 hours before your shift EVERY WEEKEND asking me to work for you. stop it. seriously. You request to work the saturday evening shift and every other sunday every month (i saw your schedule requests) so don't whine about not having a social life. You never work when you are there anyway. I haven't complained to any of the managers because I don't want to get stuck working your shifts. we all have our days when we just REALLY don't want to work. i understand the occasional slackerness but yours is every shift. And stop coming to work drunk. If you don't want to be there that badly...just quit. You make more money at your other job anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment