Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day


Troy and I had an awesome Valentines Day! It wasn't really a typical valentines day because neither of us really take the holiday all that seriously. Troy knows that flowers are a big deal to me so he got me a really pretty bouquet of roses and lilies and he bought me a Jazz Hornacek throw back jersey. And in all honesty I completely forgot about Valentines until the day before (when troy gave me my gifts). So I felt like/am a horrible wife.

Saturday Troy and I went to his sisters house for a sleep over. It was her husbands birthday so we went to dinner with their family and ate at "Rib City" if anyone ever says "Hey lets go to Rib City!" I recommend you run away screaming. It was awful. I got the safest thing on the menu chicken fingers and in my first bite I found BONE. I have bone issues. I can't eat anything with bones in it...completely grosses me out. I picked at my dinner the rest of the night. Troy even tried my chicken fingers and didn't like them. That's saying a lot.

On Valentines Troy and I went to church with Kerstins family. Then when we all got home we watched Die Hard. After Die Hard we participated in Brian and Kerstins Valentines tradition...Wendy's! We had a romantic dinner with 4 screaming children...well ok 2 screaming children. My one year old neice Kennady tried to commit suicide climbing up a wall and jumping off. And my infamous nephew Jackson played the drums on my head with straws and started the most awesome duck dance. Which basically consisted of him flapping his arms and wiggling his butt while yelling "quack! quack!" While all of this was going on the grown-ups stole the childrens kids meal toy MAD LIBS (freakin love it!) while trying to come up with nouns, verbs and adjectives with child friendly sexual inuendos. HI-larious!

Oh and I almost forgot...Troy, Heath (troys brother), Steph (heaths wife), and Kerstin (troys sister) ran the Sweethearts 5k! I cheered.

Steph kickin' everyones trash!


Heath and Kerstin


My cute Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment