Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

summer so far.

Troy and I have been married for almost 3 whole months! I've said it a hundred times before but i loooove marriage! Actually I think I just love being married to troy. He's great. I think we've both got these crazy personalities that just match. we always burst out into random dancing and just do weird things. We're going camping this weekend. I'm sorta excited. I'm afraid it's going to be like last year and I'm going to freeze to death. At least this year troy and I get to share a tent :) unlike last year when I had to sleep in the trailor with his parents. School starts soon and I can't find a last class. I need to email a teacher and ask if it's alright to join an already filled to capacity class...i'm praying she says yes. or else i don't know what to do with the rest of my classes. I can't change my schedule anymore because of work. so it has to be an online class. and the two online classes that i wanted to take are full. LAME. I feel like I have a lame life right now. I don't have anything new to report. Except i got a new job working with a little boy who has autism. I do therapy with him 4 times a week. His name is Max and he is so adorable. He's almost 3. It's hard work and I don't really love it but its given me a lot of experience already and new view on autism and parenting and many other things. It's really cool to teach him new things and to finally see him get something and just watch him progress. He's incredibly smart. It's definitely a good job for right now. but not forever. All I've done this summer is work pretty much. I am definitely pasty white haven't seen much sun. So thats my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment