Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

easter, twilight, dreams

Troy went to bed at 9pm on a Friday night. How old man-ish of him, right? He does have to wake up at 3am tomorrow. So I guess I don't blame him.

I will be single-parenting this weekend, just as I do every conference weekend if anyone feels like coming over to hang out. {And this is the moment when all of those legit single parents roll their eyes at me. And rightfully so I might add}.

I read this the other day and I thought it was interesting. Especially after hearing about this ridiculous story from back in February. Not saying I agree with everything. I just merely thought it was interesting.

I'm watching Twilight on TV for the first time {what else am I supposed to do when my husband is in bed already?} And for reals people? What is this obsession with Rob Pattinson? I just don't get it.

I keep having these really bizarre-o dreams lately.

Conference is this weekend and I'm hoping I'll be able to stay awake. I can never stay awake during conference no matter how hard I try.

I can't wait until Easter is over because that means that Cadsbury Mini Eggs will be off the shelves. Then I can finally save myself from all of this gluttony I've been partaking in.

Ugly Betty is an amazing show. I watched all 4 seasons on Netflix more quickly than I am willing to admit.

Happy Conference!

1 comment:

  1. yeah we found the cadbury eggs while we were at your house....get rid of them asap!! ;)

    ReplyDelete